Monday, January 7, 2013

Morphing III(Jose's place)

Jose's place   5.1.13


with Ritesh




                                          Jose's place is full of tables and side tables!British,Chinese.....
we created a study/office for Billy and a guest room with T.V.
(I didn't feel like coming back...and missed Samudra's energy)

As I entered Jose's place,it was already in flux,I couldn't figure out where to start. So i just started shooting the entire place...and it seemed like an endless task. Don't know the area of the house,as every house/home I visit I compare it with the size of my own house(a 100 yard area).
Our school bus travels through Vasant Vihar everyday. Its a pleasure seeing the area...reminds me of my hometown-Chandigarh. Every house with windows in each room,a garden for the children to play in,a garden outside the boundary wall,a garage(a luxury now I feel) to park the car/s,trees outside the house.And I imagine living in one of these...but being inside Jose's place, the spaciousness is beyond me.Taking care of such a place is beyond my capacity-monetarily and physically.

13.1.13
Visited Jose's place yesterday.It looked so neat and tidy!and the morphed rooms looked fabulous !His house is so colourful...orange chinese cabinets,green dining table,a dark pink sofa,pink walls..and the lighting is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment